Sunday, October 13, 2013

Sunday Brunch

This afternoon I went with my sister to meet up with a high school friend of ours which we've known since 6th grade.


We ended up going to Doughboys Cafe & Bakery. Their menu options are around the breakfast foods and lunch foods, so perfect for brunch. I ordered the portobello mushroom & potato frittata. 


Lunch foods are in lines of salads, pizza, soups and sandwiches, so they have everything. :) 

However once we ordered our food, it seemed a little too long for it to come out, I would say about 30 mins since we ordered.


But once the food came out it was delicious and I think I would come here again, just because there were some other yummies I wanted to try. :)

TIP: We parked on Colgate Ave since it allowed parking on Sundays, there is too much street traffic for street parking, and didn't want to deal with meters. 


Thanks for reading!  

No comments:

Post a Comment