Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Chia Seed Pudding

Alright friends, here is a very simple fool proof fancy healthy snack, CHIA SEED PUDDING. I came across this from YouTube and other recipe sites, and they all are so fancy with their measurements, I on the other hand don't care much for measurements, and my pudding comes out fine BUT for you guys, I guess I'll do some work :) 

Here's what you need:

1. 2-3 tblsp.* Chia Seeds
2. 1/2 c.* Milk or Almond Milk or Soy Milk**
3. 1/2-1 tsp.* Agave or Honey
4. Your Favorite Fruit (I'm using banana)





What I Do
                                   

FIRST, scoop chia seeds into a bowl. ( I used 3 tblsp)


 SECOND, pour in milk of your choice.


THIRD, squeeze in agave or honey


 FOURTH, mix everything up and put into the frig for 10 mins. - 15 mins. 


The seeds will soak up the milk. It should resemble oatmeal/porridge in consistency, so if you like it a little less clumpy/thick, add a bit more milk to thin it out. This pudding is slimy, so be warned people that hate slimy textures :) 



Play around with the measurements to find which consistency you like the best, AND don't forget the most fun part, your fruit topping :)

Happy eating friends :)

Thanks for reading! 


*tblsp.-tablespoon, c.- cup, tsp.-teaspoon
**HINT: Vanilla flavored milk will add a little extra flavor to your pudding

No comments:

Post a Comment