Friday, October 25, 2013

Pimple Be Gone

So I consider myself a normal person who gets that annoying pimple here and there. I am a clean and clear kind of girl, but using the brand since adolescences does have its draw backs, my skin is TOO use to the spot treatment!!! So here is the product I find that helps break up the habit, Neutrogena Rapid Clear Acne Elimination Sport Gel.



This stuff helps when I need it. Pop it on at night and in the morning the pimple is smaller in size.


I have used this now in my pimple night treatment for about 2 years and I'm happy to see it in the US stores.

I bought it first in Finland in 2011 and when I came home for the holidays, I couldn't find it when I was looking, but now when I went to Wal-mart this year, there it was and saw it in CVS and Target! :)

It's not a cream at all, but a gel and since I try not to use it often. It gives off a little tingle on the skin, but that's when I know it's working :) I live for that feeling.

I say give it a try, you might find you like it just as much as me :)

Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment