Friday, October 11, 2013

Foodies from Pinterest

So I hate Pinterest! It has too much good stuff and I realize I don't have any real domesticated cooking and baking skills apart from, lasagna, enchiladas,makkarakeitto banana nut bread, peanut butter cookies, if you know Finnish, my best friend Suski featured my recipe on her food blog HERE.

I mean I've advanced from the blue box of Mac & Cheese and Betty Crocker but Pinterest showed me I can do MORE! I mean the only advance thing I've ever baked was a chocolate cake from scratch, don't believe me read the recipe HERE and here is a picture.  Didn't turn out like Barefoot Contessa, but she's just not from this planet and it didn't go as easy as she made it... CHOCOLATE EVERYWHERE!

So here is just a little taste of what I'm up against. I would post more, but I got too hungry. The pictures take you to the recipes. Good Lucky! and happy pinning :)

 Buttermilk-Chocolate Chip Crumb Cake

Cookie Cups

Garlic Cheese Rolls

Parmesan Meatloaf


Snickerdoodle Pumpkin Walnut Bread

 Taco Tater Tot Bake

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment