Monday, October 28, 2013

Purely Simple

So I've been using Simple products for 1 1/2 years now and I love it! I used to use Clean and Clear daily moisturizer, but since entering my mid 20's it was time to start taking care of my ADULT face. No longer should I be using something since 7th grade, it's time to graduate. :)


From what I've noticed, my skin feels smoother and brighter since using Simple. Also I made the switch since I have combination skin and with Clean and Clear I've always had to blot, I still do but now once a day if need be, so I decided to try something new and this is why I choose Simple.


What sold me was that price. $9(4.2oz) (Target
In Finland the line is also affordable and I found it at K-City Market- it has the moisturizer, face wash, wipes, make-up remover pads seen below....



NOTE: I've been using the Replenishing Moisturizer which has 1 vital vitamin (Pro-Vitamin B5) and 3 skin loving nutrients (Chamomile, Glycerin, Geranium). 


I enjoyed the lotion, I also tried the wipes, Cleansing and Exfoliating.


They both take make-up off well and leave my skin feeling hydrated. Though they do have eye-remover pads, I really don't fiddle-faddel with those, if I really need to, q-tip and Vaseline works for me :)


Well that was a Simple little post  :)

Thanks for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment