Sunday, August 4, 2013

Where I've Been So Far




Here is a video of my 2011 Euro trip.



Song: You, Me, & The Bourgeoisie by The Submarines



Finding the Perfect Place to Stay


Traveling in Europe was a great experience and nothing says experience than staying in a hostel. Being from the US, hostels never seemed to be the most safest or cleanest places. That all changed once I  looked for places the Europe trip. One of the websites that I used for all bookings was,Hostel World. There is also Hostel Bookers, but since I didn't use them, I can't give an opinion, but their website didn't seem as inviting as Hostel World. If your planning a Euro trip, either to one city or more, your best starting place is Hostel World. Check them out on FacebookTwitter or Pinterest


No comments:

Post a Comment