Thursday, August 8, 2013

My Southern CA Life



So back in July I moved to Southern California, and any of you that are native to this area, may know where I moved to exactly, but even though I'm blasting my life, somethings are best kept secret.

It's been almost a month and I think I'm just now settling comfortably. I'm a pro at taking the bus here and coming from living in Finland, walking around and public transportation is nothing but second nature. HOWEVER there is TRAFFIC everywhere.

I don't go out much, seeing that I'm on my own here and don't have many friends, but I make due with my situation, and since I've visited here many times before, I've seen the sites that need to be seen.

What is great with my location, it is a constant 75F (23C) outside with a chilly breeze, but the sun shines on.

If you have seen my instagram, you may notice this little hairy roommate. He has became my best friend and confidant. I am afraid I am slowly turning into a cat person, sorry soma soms, but he's the only person to tell it like it is, well DUH! he's a cat. But enough about him.

Southern California is VERY different than Northern California, people here have a go go go have to be done yesterday attitude, where as Northerners are more, go go go, done today? Is that a thing? ANYWAY they have 1 thing in common, southern hospitality and heath nuts! :)


If your from either parts of California and just happened to be reading this, what is your opinion on the Cali folk, or if your not from Cali, I'm interested to hear what you think?

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment