Monday, August 26, 2013

Perfume


Let me talk perfumes. It's really hard for me to really fall in love with a scent, but I think I found the one! Untitled by Masion Martin Margiela. 

We first met in my branding class back in 2012. This bottle is a deluxe sample which I picked up from Stockmann, for those who don't know, it's a department store in Finland. Now a bit more about the perfume. 

Well it has an interesting scent, which I will try my best to describe. Sweet and Musty...Okay maybe the website would be better.



So I guess I was close enough. Now lets move on to price. 

Like I said I picked this deluxe sample from Stockmann. If the price of a full bottle scares you, you might want to first test the scent and ask from a sample. Why commit to something that you might not like in 30 mins after putting it on.

 I used Google shopping and it gave me only one store in my area, Saks Fifth Avenue
 $77/30mL $100/50mL $140/75mL
(For Stockmann in Finland, I couldn't find it on the web page, and for the 30mL i found it here)

 I would encourage a Google such for your own area if you want to give this a sniff. 

 I WILL be putting this on my Christmas list this year for sure!!!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment