Monday, August 5, 2013

Father Daughter Day

On Sunday my dad was in the area for work and he came over to my side of town to visit. We had a great father daughter day. I always enjoy hanging out with my dad. My favorite time was when he drove me cross country from California to Arkansas. Riding in his big truck was the best. I never had been in a big rig before or slept at truck stops, it was awesome.

Sunday, we just went out for a late lunch early dinner and THE BEST dinner. It is called "50's Cafe". It's located on Santa Monica Blvd, in West L.A. They are a 50's inspired dinner with really good shakes and burgers. My dad ordered the Dakota Buffalo Burger and I had the California Burger. (mine came with avocado, it's not Californian if it does not have avocado) I showed him where I work and a little of Santa Monica and were off to the beach to walk off our food. We drove down PCH a little ways from the Santa Monica pier, to a beach I can not remember.

But the best part of our day was the dinner. If your visiting the LA area, I recommend you stop by the Cafe 50's



No comments:

Post a Comment