Wednesday, August 21, 2013

End of August Hiking!!??

So it's been really slow at work this past 2 weeks, which is not a problem since I have an internship  portfolio to write and a thesis to think about. On top of that, this month is almost over!!! Next time I blink it will be September. Good Grief where has the time gone. Well here's a great time to update about my time in LA.

Well I have not done anything major since my dad last visited. It's quit sad. However, I did go on a hike the other day. My legs are just now over being sore. I went hiking at the Temescal Canyon and was hoping to spot the ocean, but the fog was in the way. Anyway, I still took some pictures.



This up coming Sunday I am planning on going on another hike with my childhood friend. She is going to take me to Runyon Canyon. She said it's going to be a work out, so I can't wait!



                              That's all for now.

OH YES! My beauty section should be ready soon, but if I can't do what I plan on doing on that page, I might just post regular post about beauty stuff.


No comments:

Post a Comment