Friday, August 30, 2013

Hello Perfect Legs!


I have to be honest, I may be young to be using body lifting products and cellulite control, but I do and a product I have turned to is by Clarins. I have been using this lotion on some days, mostly days when I have be running or working out (after a shower of course) or before bed.

 I don't use it everyday because I can't find a store in the US where it is sold still and, it's a little pricey to keep purchasing it all the time.

In Finland it cost €54.50/200mL from Sokos
From the US website, $68/6.7fl oz

**NOTE** The product I have is not available at Nordstrom any more online, the product from the links I believe are similar, just different name and package color.  



The bottle comes in a box with a pamphlet. In the pamphlet it shows ways of messaging the lotion onto your legs.

There's a slight menthol smell, if you ever used after sun lotion like Aloe, I would say it is close to that with smell and the tingle feeling after you messaged it into your skin. I also found it doesn't  moisturize my skin like normal lotion.


I would say the first time using this product I did notice a difference, but this is a product that when you stop, it will no longer have an effect.
  
I know this is on the pricey side and I really do like this product, but I have also tried NIVEA Skim Firming w/Q10 and it is more affordable. You can find it little under $8 from Walmart. Being a student, after my Clarins is used up, I'll be switching over to NIVEA, though thinking about this, makes me sad, but a girls got to eat. :) 

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment