Friday, January 3, 2014

Hello New Year

Wow 2013 went by so quick! I had spent that past 6 months living in LA for my internship, and now it's time to have a birthday and head back to Finland to finish up school.



I've grown so much the past 6 months and a lot has happened that I had to learn to power through. Turning 25 has made me realize that every decision I make will determine what my future holds. I wont get into my life epiphany or dive in deep into the meaning of my early 20's, since I don't like when people do that on FB and I'm guessing you might find that annoying too. PLUS this is a positive, go lucky blog.

All I know is that I gain close friends that I'm very grateful to have, and they stuck by me and made me feel whole again. I don't know what 2014 has in store for me anymore, I thought I knew, but all I know is that graduation and thesis is on my brain.

That's all I can come up with, with an impromptu post.

Happy New Year Friends!
and 
Thanks for Reading!




No comments:

Post a Comment