Saturday, January 25, 2014

Avocado Pizza

It's dinner time!!!!! What's on the menu? Avocado Pizza from Pinterest. 

My homemade pizza dough is from this website. So simple and no yeast needed :) 


Making of the dough.


What are my toppings:

Minced garlic and Spring onion


Mushrooms and cheese


Cherry Tomatos


Spread sauce and add the garlic and onions.


Then add the rest of toppings. You can also add olives if you like. 


From Pinterest it asked for basil, I didn't have any so I just took some lettuce from my mix salad and sliced up the avocado. 


Once your pizza is done, I topped it with avocado and my lettuce. 


After eating the WHOLE thing, don't worry it was little bigger than a personal size, I realized I wish I had some ranch dressing or added extra tomato sauce, but other than that, it was very different and not that bad. I did enjoy it. This just proves there is no right or wrong way to make a pizza!

 Thanks Pinterest! 


Enjoy!
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment