Monday, November 4, 2013

To The BEACH!

So I finally stepped out of my comfort zone and headed to the beach this past Saturday... IN NOVEMBER!!!


YES! I laid-out in my bathing suit for all to see under the shinning sun, and it seemed some others had the same idea. I'll say it was a great day to start off the new month.


Being a shy person, the thought of going out to the beach alone gives me anxiety, but since last month, I started to become more social and challenging myself to go out and do things on my own.  I did it and I can't be more proud of myself.



To add to my adventure, I even tried Blue Chips. I thought they would taste "blue", but they tasted like normal chips and since I'm making smart choices, I bought the ones with no salt, and did not miss it, especially since I dipped them in guacamole...yum yum yum.


So my goal this month is to continue challenging myself to step out of my comfort zone, I mean, I know I move around a lot and haven't stayed put longer than 6 months and choose to study abroad and live in a country where I only know half the language and having to write a 40 page thesis to graduate doesn't seem that all challenging, but going to the beach alone is???.....


This is why I tell myself, 
"You are just Misha, you are DEFINITELY not average"

Thanks for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment