Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Burn Baby Burn (Let's Get Fit With NTC)

So I went to my first Nike Training Club and let me tell ya OUCH! It hurts so good! 


Last night they were letting some try out the new Nike Fuel Band SE, and I was one of them. I thought it was pretty neat to see my number go up and would like to see how it would work with the app, but it was just to try that night. It wasn't bulky on my wrist and honestly, I didn't even notice I had it on. I kind of want to purchase this, but for $149, I would have to think about it.  
BUT I did get a free T-shirt :)


Back to NTC, My first impression was that the trainers leading were nice and motivating and instructing. The group of people, about 40-45 came out that night, were equally motivating as well. There was so much positive energy during the workout. Everyone there was pumped and fitness driven.


This was another "out of my comfort zone" challenge since my friend wasn't able to go this time, so I did this on my own, and I'm glad I went. With all the positive energy, I felt quite welcomed and will be expanding my workouts with NTC. 


I encourage you to see if your Nike store host a NTC in your area HERE
It's a great way to workout and be social. 

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment