Monday, November 18, 2013

Salami Never Looked This Good

OH MY LANTA FRIENDS! 
While on Pinterest I found the most tasty of tasty snacks! 
They are called "antipasti bites" and they are made with:


Salami

Artichoke Hearts
Red Peppers
Mozzarella
Basil
<3


picture from: blueberriesandblessings.com

I haven't tried these yet, but just the list of ingredients, I know this will taste yummy! With Thanksgiving just around the corner, I will most definitely serve these as appetizers, next to the baked brie my mom's friend makes, another delicious appetizer. :)

But to give credit where credit is due, here is the site where you can read more about how to make these little tasty bites!

And Pinterest friends... HAPPY PINNING :D

Thanks for reading!
<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11359237/?claim=kw5hy5t9y5b">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment