Friday, December 6, 2013

Welcome December


WOW! It's now the holiday season! So much to do and only 2 weeks and 5 days until Christmas. Time to search on my trusted Pinterest for awesome crafty and thoughtful gift ideas for my friends. Here's somethings that caught my eye :) 

Some buttons, stamps and a card and with some creativity, a DIY Christmas card. I think this is something special to go along with a gift. HOW CUTE!  
project from www.bangstyle.com

I do like to be a little personal with gifting to friends. To show them how much they mean to me and how I appreciate our friendship. As you get older and faced with big changes, it's interesting who in your life stays with you and who doesn't. 
BUT...
Let's move to more Pinterest DIY.

If you love baking, as I do, this is something you can do. This site has some other DIY gift ideas that could spark inspiration. You can never go wrong with baked goodies :) 

project from: www.andthenwesaved.com

Let's wrap this up. 

The last 2 DIY ideas I loved are great to give because your friends or family can reuse them. I always like to find things that can be reused since it won't get put away and forgotten. 

What I also like about these ideas, they are not done "Christmassy" which makes it easy to use or have out all year round. Obviously if you want to do them in Christmas colors or add snowflakes, go ahead. These are just for your inspiration and mine. 

project from: www.thewinthropchronicles.blogspot.com


project from: www.pleasenotepaper.com



Well got to get going with planning. I have a feeling most of my gifts will be coming from online stores for my family and homemade for friends. :)


Happy Holidays! 






2 comments:

  1. LOVE the mason jar craft! great post misha :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, aren't they the cutest! There's much more on Pinterest :)

      Delete