Monday, December 9, 2013

Ramen

I went with my aunt for dinner and we ended up at Tatsu, not the 6 flags ride, the restaurant I had my very first Ramen, not the 20 cent kind you get from Wal-mart, but nice tasty Ramen. For their website click here.




When you first walk in you order your food from a tablet on the wall, pretty cool. It was not that hard at all, very basic. They have pictures of the dishes and items you want to add. Moving around in the menu was easy, forgot to add something, not a problem, click back and you are directed to the previous page. You also pay on the tablet and the receipt is printed. The order goes straight to the chefs and they wipe up your food. 


It was set up like a fast food place, with bar sitting and a large community table, which is a new twist. They had whole garlic with press to add into your soup and extra seaweed to add as well. What was a challenge was eating with chopsticks but the soup spoon helped.



My aunt and I really enjoyed our time there. I am looking forward to going back for the experience and to try a different Ramen or find a place at one of my home towns :) 

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment