Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Fit and Healthy Dairy

2 Months In

These past couple months I've been getting my butt in gear. Running and working out and I thought I should document my progress thus far because I recently went and bought a pair of new jeans and WOW, I went down a size.


I like to run 2-3 miles every other day and 30 min workout on the off days, I leave weekends for light workout, usually to give my legs and arms a rest and focus mostly on core.

When I started becoming pro-active with getting myself fit, I realized I was eating more calories than I burned and started weeding out useless foods that gave no real meaning. I took out soda and started drinking more water, I'm not a heavy meat eater, but I do try to get it in my diet.

 No need to snack pointlessly on cookies, ice cream and my all time fav, chips and salsa, but have them as treats. I try now to eat things that will benefit me on a healthy level. I still have my treats and yummy gooey goodness, just not as often.

Duh! Common Sense Misha


I do eat out, but I do it smarter now. I'm more aware now of what is going into my body and how much of it. I still eat what I like but I am AWARE. By doing so I've lost water weight and went from 138 lbs-126 lbs, granted 5 lbs was extra water weight.

No way am I focused on losing weight, I don't need to, my goal is to be a fit and a tight size 6.

WOO-HOO! So far my changes have stayed for 2 months, like they say:
"takes a month to build habit" ???- anyway....
Since they were not drastic changes, like becoming vegetarian or vegan, it has been do-able.

See you in the next update

Thanks for reading!




No comments:

Post a Comment