Friday, November 15, 2013

Malibu

Last weekend my friend and I spent the gorgeous weather in Malibu. She was running the Malibu half marathon and I was there for support. There's not much text, so enjoy the pictures :)



We stayed in a really nice home with the most perfect view. This was my first time booking through airbnb and I'm so happy that my experience went so well. 


I feel so lucky that I have the opportunity to have beautiful weekends like this. Defiantly better than Finnish fall. 


While my friend was off running the half marathon, I took the time and went for a morning hike at Dume Point where I was greeted with yet another beautiful view. 


The ocean side is so peaceful and breath taking. I can really see myself living there. Hiking, running and enjoying good seafood. What a life that'll be :) 


           Duke's blonde from Duke's

                       Zuma Beach

 Swordfish Sandwich from Paradise Cove


Thanks for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment