Thursday, July 23, 2015

Summer 2015


Hello internet friends!!

GAH! Some time has past and I haven't been posting any blogs.

Since starting work life I've lost the time in the day to sit and write new products and share fun trips and events in my life. ( I'm blogging during my lunch)

But I can now say I have a nice adult job, only took me 1 year after Uni to get, and I'm learning so much!

Lets roll some photos of what I have been doing, just to get something started.

I do have products to share with you! They are Lush and I am working on getting it up and I am planning to share my summer 1/2 marathon training for the Napa to Sonoma Destination Race! Spoiler: I did run the whole thing :)

Okay, Now some photos for interest!


 





YES! This is Paavo from Apocalyptica! Finland is a small country so we Finns know each other.


Took Augustine to the coast! His first beach trip and hike!

Castle Rock hike! Beautiful!


Kayaking on the river.


Spontaneous sister trip to Las Vegas!

My life in pictures. YEAH ADVENTURES!

No comments:

Post a Comment