Tuesday, April 7, 2015

LUSH: Breath of Fresh Air and Coalface

So about a month ago, I treated myself to a Lush purchase. The products I bought was the toner water, Breath of Fresh Air and Coalface. Mind you all, I never used toner and do not really see the need to use it. However the sales lady there was very convincing and these weren't too over my budget and I thought, OK, why not try it out. Well I think I have a mix feeling about these.





Why I have a mix feeling, because I do not use them everyday. For the days I do use the toner, are the early mornings where after washing my face, I still feel tired and spritz my face with this and it wakes me right up. For Coalface, on those odd days when I felt like my face has been too oily.

It says on the bottle of the toner that it smooths and balances your skin, though I see no benefit from using this other than to make me feel awake. I do put this on before my daily moisturizer after it has dried when I do use it.

I know now it is still in the colder months, but I can see myself using this in the warmer months, especially from being out in the sun for a while or just need a refresh. I do tend to be on planes often and just like it mentions on the bottle, it's perfect for those long haul flights.

For Coalface, on the site it says it's great for blemish prone skin and helps with balancing and clearing up of the skin. It has a coal/dirt smell and it leaves my skin a bit dry. I used this with my Clearsonic.


Once the toner and bar are used up, I know I wont be repurchasing them just because I don't have a real need for something like these in my daily routine. (UPDATE: Gave my sister the coal bar and she likes it better than I had.)

I do like products from Lush, though these just don't give me that "WOW I need this in my life" feeling.

Besides the Lush bath bombs and lip scrubs, what other types of products do you think I should adventure towards?

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment