Friday, March 28, 2014

Gaya Cosmetics: Cleanser

While walking in the mall at Kamppi in Helsinki, I was pulled into the Gaya make-up counter. I rarely stop at kiosks, but this time, I did. From what I learned from the representative, who was telling me about the products, that Gaya is a mineral make-up and natural product. I never used mineral make-up, so I was hesitant to try. But this post is about what I bought from the counter, the cleanser.


It was a little splurge, 45 euro, but how it made my skin feel after she used it to get all my make-up and dirt off my face, she shared that it can double as a moisturizer primer for the daytime, and it worked well, I kept the makeup she put on me on for the rest of the day and for the night out. Flawless.  I felt I owed myself something fancy :)


When I think cleanser, I think face wash and soapy, so when the make-up rep told me to just use a cotton pad and wipe my face, I was very interested to see how well it works. Plus it looked like a lotion, well it's white like lotion and feels like lotion. But it's a cleanser :-D



It's been a month and I'm in love! It really makes my face smooth and it's a nice nightly treat to pamper my face with something so "fancy" in my book. I feel like a real adult taking care of my face. Plus being lazy after being out, make-up removal is easy. I still use eye makeup wipes, but this helps get what I missed plus adds moisture to my face. However, I don’t use this as a morning moisturizer or primer, since I those already.

I would purchase this again. The rep and the product has me SOLD! :)

Thanks for reading! 


Something I missed? Ask me in the comments. 



No comments:

Post a Comment