Thursday, March 20, 2014

Express Hydration Primer

I ran out of my go to primer and thought this was a great opportunity to tryout a new product. I saw Express Hydration Primer by Nivea and loved what I read on the box, and the price. :)

I do like how it comes in a cute little pot, but I'm not a fan of using my figures to get the product out. I miss my pump. But non the less, I have moved past it.



The texture is the same as my old Elite Fantastic Primer and it mattifies my combination skin and last till the next day, so I came to the conclusion that the Nivea primer is just for me.

I have the normal skin primer from Nivea and it works perfectly. Even past the "sleep in make-up" test. Flawless. It makes my skin feel baby smooth and my make-up loves it.


This was just a little blrub about a short product review. :)

So if you have normal or combination skin and on a budget, I highly recommend trying this out. I love buying drugstore and don't see a need to go upscale for face products, though I did just buy a 45 EURO cleanser, but that'll be another post :)

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment