Sunday, August 2, 2015

LUSH: Mask Of Magnaminty

NEW FACE PRODUCT!
Ok ok, so it's not THAT new, I've been using if for a month or so, but hey, that's enough to see some results!

LUSH Mask Of Magnaminty! I finally got my hands on this stuff, let me tell ya, it always sells out at my local LUSH store. So when I just popped in and saw it on the shelf during a random mall trip, you bet your bottom I bought it right then and there. 



This mask is wonderful!

I have combination skin and moderate breakouts, so once-twice a week I like to do a face mask. 

I was in the market for a face mask so this wasn't a random purchase. Face masks are a nice way to deep clean those pores and make your face feel refreshed. 

So what makes this product so great? Well I'll tell you what I love about it. 


+ It tingles
+ It's cooling
+ It smells like mint chocolate chip ice cream
+ My pimples go down/away
+ Aduki beans to exfoliate
+ Super charges my nightly facial routine (I use Juice Beauty Cleanser, Serum and Green Apple Peel)

NOTE: This may not be the product for people with dry or sensitive skin. I some times get a small dry patch or a pimple that gets overly sensitive from  peels/serums I have used prior with combination of this mask.



Looking for a mask, why not give this a try, it was recommend to me by my sister and now I'm recommending it to you!

Want to read more? Read more from LUSH!

Thanks for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment