Friday, April 11, 2014

Week of Achievements

Hello! Hello! Thought I'll take a break from my thesis writing and share to the internet world my achievements this week. :D

MY THESIS IS NEARLY DONE! This week I've been coming to school early in the mornings and staying until 6/7pm. That's real dedication to finish and graduate this spring. I now have a total of 11,668 words, which is 29 pages, not including the 2 page of references, title and table of contents. I still need an abstract and conclusion page, along with my appendixes. But I’m so proud of myself. :D




















Moving on to running. This Friday I ran 11 miles in 1hr 43mins. It felt awesome. I now know I have it in me to run the half marathon next month. :) and I will survive. Still having my bowl of oatmeal before my long runs and my energy drink that I shared in a previous post.





I also have been making spinach and cheese egg omelette in the morning with cucumbers on top... why not! hahahaha! So good after my running days. Never skimp on the cheese and spinach... can never have enough ;)



Well I guess that’s all. Keep your eyes peeled for a new polish I bought, I’ll be reviewing it once I find some more free time. :)


Thanks for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment