Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Carrot Cake

Pinterest made me do it again. I baked carrot cake cupcakes and carrot cake. I had a bag of carrots that needed to be used so what better way than to put them in a cake.

I followed the recipe from this pin HERE.(which will take you to the website for the full directions)

As follows is my pictures. There's not much since I was more occupied on tasting my cream cheese icing and waiting very patiently for the cakes to cool so I can taste them. OOPS. So enjoy what I have. :)

Ingredients:

    Cake:
    2 cups shredded carrots
     4 eggs
    1 cup sugar
    1 cup packed brown sugar
    1 cup canola oil
    2 cups all-purpose flour
    2 teaspoons baking soda
    2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
    1/4 teaspoon salt
    3/4 cup chopped walnuts

    Frosting:
    2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
    1/4 cup butter, softened
    2 teaspoons vanilla extract
    1-1/2 cups confectioners' sugar












Thanks for reading!
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment