Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Training Fun and Update

So my training for this 1/2 marathon is coming to an end, and I though it would be fun during this training to sign up for a Color Fest Fun. It was held over the weekend and it was only a 5k which was perfect. The fun part, colors and music... and beer. Need to carb load right? :)


Plus it was nice to do this. This run was to celebrate the spirit of the Holi Festival and the charity group that this run helped, Just Care More.  



It was nice to go and have some fun. I never been to a color run and this was my first. Boy it was fun.


Training is going well. My ankle is not getting 100% better but also not 100% worst either. During my last long run, 11 miles, it was fine. I was able to run pain free. 


I've been very lax with my workouts to be honest, since my ankle started hurting. No cross-training and no runs other than during my group training days.


The running is not burning me out, I feel great, I just don't want to hurt anything new. I still feel strong and able to run long distances. I just can't wait to go out and do this 1/2 marathon so I can plan my next run. I did sign up for another color run, but looking at another 1/2 marathon run for June. :)


There's my little update in my running.

Thanks for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment