Sunday, September 14, 2014

Yelp Farm to Handle Sacramento

**excuse any misspelling and picture sizing, this is a true post on the go done on my phone. Will fix sizing once access to computer! Thank you friends! 

Wow! First post on the go! Literally, I'm in the car back home from my first yelp event!


I'll start off by saying WOW! I was taken away about how many people came today during the peek of the heat during the day!  Free food and drinks will bring out the yelpers! (There was a $10 donation for Saint Johns Program for Real Change which handed out yummy cookies!)


Over all it was so much fun, trying the local restaurants and wineries. My favorite winery I tried was called Viaggio on the River from Acampo, they had a great Zinfandel. Also my mom and I liked Ironestone Vineyard from Murphys, CA.  


Then the food I tried, Buckhorn Grill had a sample of their Char-Roasted Sirloin Tri-Tip, YUM! Paesanos also had a great sample, sadly I do not remember what it was. 


I guess I'll just share this much since I'm almost home! But I really enjoyed my day there. Also thank you to giggle & riot fun booth for the great pictures! Also to Capitol Dime for the Honey whiskey and Margarita drinks!





Thanks for reading! 




No comments:

Post a Comment