Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Graduation

Wow! 3 years and 11 months went by and look I finally graduated!

Monday June 9th I officially graduated from my University in Finland. I finished my thesis back in April and the wait is over!


What's next? I don't know. All I know is that I'm going to enjoy my freedom before I make anymore big decisions. 

Living in Finland has taught me a lot and comparing both US and Finland, both places have their own special something, though my life has been much easier in Finland. 

Graduation Present:  Kalevala Necklace

Living here, I see how easy it is to travel to neighboring countries and having the urge to live in one of them. Maybe my future lays in the UK, Spain, Netherlands or even Finland. Why not? What I thought my life would be like after graduating, it has changed, and now I know not expect things to stay as they are. 

Let the job search begin and summer to start! 

Thanks for reading! 


No comments:

Post a Comment