Monday, September 23, 2013

Daily Make-Up

   


 TAA-DAA!!! Here are the products I put on my face everyday. I don't have much make-up, I guess I never really needed 5 different powders, 6 blushes or 7 eye liners. :P
My trusty powder which I repurchase over and over again is MAC studio fix and I loved it. They have the perfect shade. I'm NC-43 if your wondering. BUT I do have a new product, it's a concealer by Calvin Klein, it's a mousse type, blends into my skin so well, though I do have to be careful with all this California sun, since my skin does get extremely darker, don't want to buy a darker shade.




















So this is what I have :) my trusted make-up. I do have a Maybelline Great Lash mascara that I wear if I don't want big lashes. Also my e.l.f eye-shadow booklet and lip products, which I go to for nights out. :) 




Thanks for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment